Who are you going to enter…?
As the market-leading recruitment agency for the membership and not-for-profit sector, we were delighted to support and champion the memcom membership excellence awards this year. Excellence is what we strive for year-round, delivering an unrivalled recruitment service for clients and candidates alike, including – unreservedly – our first-rate bank of temporary staff.
The awards in the People Category, many of which we sponsored, were a real highlight for us at this year’s memcom awards ceremony. Each year, they underpin all the fantastic work coming out of the sector by celebrating the real individuals behind the impactful work. Temping staff are amongst these hardworking heroes – they are a vital resource now in many of the organisations we work with. Not only offering flexibility, but also additional knowledge and expertise.
Enter a great temp for this award!
As a follow-up to this year’s memcom awards, we’d like to recognise our esteemed bank of temps here at I am recruiting by asking all employers to enter a temp (or temp to perm) we’ve placed with you for the I am recruiting temp of the year award! The winning temp will receive £250 worth of Amazon vouchers and the runner-up a £100 voucher. Go on, make someone’s day…
Simply email Director firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the temp (or temp to perm) who deserves this little Summer bonus and chance to shine, together with a short paragraph (less than 100 words) explaining why. Please note, this award can only be given to current and past temps whom we have placed within the last 12 months.
If we get as many entries as we think this award deserves we’ll have a word in the ear of our friends over at memcom HQ about introducing a special temp award in the 2019 memcom membership excellence awards…
In the spirit of Summer and goodwill, and to launch this special award, we’re also offering 20% off your seasonal holiday cover** and an additional 10% off for anyone who nominates a top temp. Again, simply email Director email@example.com for a confidential chat about your recruiting requirements.
Know a great temp that we didn’t place?
Unfortunately, they can’t be entered for this award but if you’d like to recommend them to us, we’re always on the look out for fresh talent! And as a thank-you, we’d like to offer you 20% off your seasonal holiday cover too**.
**Throughout July and August – new placements only
Terms & Conditions
- By entering into this Competition, Participants agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
- This Competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man) aged 18 and above (the “Participants”) who have been pay rolled by I am recruiting within the last 12 months, including if they’ve gone on to work permanently in the organisation. The Competition excludes employees of memcom, The I Am Group their families or agents or any other person connected with the running of this Competition.
- In entering the Competition, Participants confirm that they are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize. The Promoter may require Participants to provide proof that they are eligible to enter the Competition.
- To enter the Competition, Participants must be recommended by an employer – the employer can email firstname.lastname@example.org with a short paragraph about why their employee / former employee should win ‘I am temp of the Year’.
- I am recruiting will gain the consent of the temp to enter them into the Competition. As the temp has been pay-rolled by I am recruiting we can then contact them to confirm their consent and provide them with access to these terms and conditions and confirm their agreement with them before they are entered into the competition.
- This Competition will run until 12pm on 31.08.18 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted.
- Employees can enter more than one temp.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are incomplete, illegible, damaged or lost.
- The prize winner of the free award entry will be chosen by a team of HR professionals based on the paragraph recommendation from the employer. The prize winner will receive £250 worth of Amazon vouchers and the runner-up a £100 voucher.
- The prize winner of the free award entry will be notified by email and contacted on Friday 7th September 2018.
- If any winner is unable to be contacted after a reasonable period of time, a replacement winner may be selected at the Promoter’s discretion.
- Details of all prize winners will be announced on the I am recruiting blog, Facebook page, LinkedIn page and Twitter page once the prize winner has been notified.
- No cash equivalent or alternative will be provided for any prize awarded under the Competition and prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- The prizes are not transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or promotions.
- The Promoter reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude any Participants in this Competition or withhold any prize where there has been a violation of any of these terms and conditions.
- In the event of a dispute the decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By participating in this Competition, all Participants are deemed to give their consent to appear in future publicity materials or other promotional events and activities related to this Competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw this Competition in whole or in part, temporarily or permanently, without prior notice.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes:
- all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied; and
- any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any Participant in connection with this Competition. This shall not be deemed to exclude or restrict liability for death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of the Promoter or its employees or agents.
- Please retain these terms and conditions for future reference.
- This Competition is governed by the laws of England and Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter is I Am Enterprises Limited, Company No: 7857339, Registered in England and Wales. Registered address: 48 St Leonards Road, Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex TN40 1JB
- Data protection: the Promoter is committed to protecting the privacy of Participants. Any information collected in connection with this Competition will only be used by the Promoter or its agents for the purposes of marketing or administering this Competition and future promotions or publicity material relating to this Competition.